Well another week bites the dust. This was the first week of my Marine Vertebrate class. As I stated in an earlier post this class is set up as a competition among student groups. So yeah, this semester might be a little stressful. But it still is interesting and fun. This past week we went out in the field three times for class and went fishing/seining several times outside of class. It was a little exhausting so this weekend I took off from going out.
The thing about this class though is once we collect the fish we need to correctly identify them to get any credit for it. In my opinion that is the worse part because most of the time it is a very tedious process.
The weekend though was really nice. I spent Friday night with the Schneiders and thoroughly enjoyed the R&R. I hit a couple hills on my board and I must say it was awesome!
Saturday consisted of working in the lab and hanging out in the evening. Lauren Nelson made us watch this b-class Shaq movie called Blue Chips. It was really old but I'm not gonna lie, it was sort of funny. The coach was pretty awesome.
Anyway, Sunday I finally visited the great Bass Pro Shop in Spanish Fort. It was like walking into Disney World! I took pictures of it.
So yeah, that was week 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment