Thursday, June 2, 2011

On your mark, get set, GO!!!

So the class I'm in now is a straight up competition. We have to build a fish collection and the biggest (and correctly labeled collection) wins. Its only week 1 and its already starting to get cutthroat. One of the group has all the "professional" fishermen (those guys that wear Guy Harvey shirts all the time and know everything about fishing) in it and their already talking about their secret fishing spots and techniques that make them so great.

All I have to say is that they are goin down!!!! Look out Group 1, Group 3 is gonna kill it!!!!


Anyway, I find this class format entertaining. I've never been in a class where the best competitor gets the A. I think by the end of this class all the groups are gonna hate each other! This could get nasty...

1 comment:

  1. haha, that's awesome! i'll be rooting for your group. :D

    ReplyDelete