This blog is just about life, my thoughts, experiences, emotions and whatever else I want to blog about.
Friday, May 18, 2012
Lost
My favorite TV show has been, and probably will always be the show "Lost". Unfortunately that title is now applicable to my life.
Right now I am completely lost! I have not the slightest clue which direction I should take. I'm talking about my future! I feel hopeless. I don't even know what it is I want to work towards.
This is why I hate Troy University with a passion. Here I am graduated with a bachelor's degree (which use to mean something I think, but now it seems worthless) and I haven't the slightest clue what to do next. Basically I am in the same position I was in leaving high school, just I am now short thousands of dollars. So why did I even go to school? Yeah it was fun, but it sure didn't get me ready for anything. All it really did was take my money, but anyway my hatred towards today's higher education is another story for another time.
I can't just blame Troy for leaving me in this position, because its my life and if I don't take charge of it and make something happen then its nobody's fault but my own. Yet where do I even start?
If only I knew...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mark, you are not alone. I am pretty sure about 90 percent of recent graduates (including myself) are feeling as if we have been stranded in the middle of the sea -- without even a floatie!
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you. I believe the Lord will reveal to you what you are to do within the right time. But until then, don't worry. As long as you are in Him, He will guide you. Just remember that His timing does not align with our own timing.
"'For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,'
declares the Lord." Isaiah 55:8
He's got a plan for you! It's painful waiting especially when we want to know RIGHT NOW what we are suppose to do. He's got this though. Be at peace knowing you are in His hands.
"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord. 'Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Have a great time at camp this summer, man!
Thanks Allyson! You're always an encouragement!
Delete