But before I scratch this goal off my bucket list I want to go through a list of people I need to thank. These people helped me in many different ways to reach my goal. First off I must thank those who ran with me. Miki K, James E, Trey S, David S, and of course Jun Ho and Chrissy! Now Jun Ho did more then just run with me. He pushed me further then I thought I could go and spent hours out on the roads of Troy with me. So thank you Jun Ho! You are awesome and I'll miss having you with me tomorrow!

As for Chrissy, my amazingly awesome sister, I would not be doing any of this without her. She is the one who got me started running and has been a great encouragement to me. This past semester I loved informing her everytime I reached a new personal goal! So thanks Chrissy! I'm so glad you'll be here to cheer me on tomorrow!

Also I must thank Lauren N, who has been a very encouraging friend (and girlfriend). She gave me the running plan that I used to get ready for this. Thanks Lauren!

Now there are many other people who have encouraged me and thanks to everyone at Troy who has cheered me on. But finally I must thank my family. They have been so encouraging and my parents have gone out of their way to let me do this.

Anyway, sorry for getting repetitive with the thanks. Well I'm out of here! Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment