Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I must admit it, I've changed

I never ever thought I would see this day come but unfortunately I must admit I've started doing something I never thought I would. I'm afraid that I have become a coffee drinker (GASP!!!).



Yes, I've joined the ranks of the coffee consumers. In the past the taste of coffee repelled me greatly. However, one morning this semester I went to SAGA and wanted something hot to drink. Since the only option was coffee I decided to try it (with LOTS of sugar in it).

Now I can't stop drinking it. Every morning that I make it to breakfast I have a cup and sometimes I have a cup at dinner! WHat has happened to me!?!?!?!

So yes, out of the many ways college has changed me this is one of them. My life will never be the same again!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot condemn you, as I enjoy the occasional cup of (very doctored) coffee. It took a full-time job, though, not school, to change my ways. I'm not an every-day drinker though :P

    ReplyDelete