Friday, September 9, 2011

Location of Newest Zombie Virus Outbreak: Troy University

So the last part of this week was really cool. There was an outbreak of Zombies on Troy's campus. What I'm talking about is the game Humans vs. Zombies. Here is the official website for a game that apparently has been spreading from college to college across the country: http://humansvszombies.org/

It's basically a game of tag with all the humans identified by a bandana on their arm and zombies with a bandana around their head (which is a really cool fashion statement!). There are a couple other rules but those are just details. Basically you just put a bandana on your arm and keep a good look out.

I played it and I must say it made a couple days of school a lot more exciting. Inside buildings were safe zones so my commute to class either meant sprinting past on my bike (I felt like I was cheating, but they actually caught me while on my bike) or "hopping" from one building to another. Us humans even did recon for each other to help with safe passage.

However, despite my evasion techniques the zombie horde did overcome. Though, my capture was a little unusual. I literally got taken out by a Troy University Football player (#11 whoever that is). As I was biking across the quad/road/flower gardens with a group of people chasing me this noble knight (who had no clue about the game going on) mistook me for a purse thief and preceded to outrun the actual zombie and push me off my bike. He then held me down and cussed me out, telling me I would not get away. This anger confused me and the zombies around me, but thankfully the game was explained to him before further harm was done. And from that point on I became a blood seeking zombie.

So yeah, that was my end of the week. And it looks like another game is starting next week!

Bring it on!!!

1 comment:

  1. seriously?? the football player thought you were a purse thief? that's the FUNNIEST thing I've heard all week!

    ReplyDelete